Mold Restoration in Mount Holly, NC
When mold grows, it isn’t restricted by walls, rooms, or even the borders of your property. If allowed to grow, mold will take over a space. Mold thrives off of moisture, particularly space that is confined or closed off from any air flow. Because of this, houses are popular places where mold can easily grow.
Mold isn’t immediately identifiable. It can grow in hard-to-reach spaces and areas that you will not notice. Mold can be spotted either by symptoms in your house, such as spotting, water stains, etc; or can also be identified by your own symptoms. For example, you can thank mold if you start feeling flu-like symptoms. How? Well, mold releases tiny spores into the air. If an infestation is large enough, you could inhale these spores and begin to develop health-related symptoms. For example, you may feel the following symptoms:
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Itchy eyes, nose, and throat
However, it can be difficult to discern whether these symptoms are related to a regular case of a head cold or an actual mold infestation. If you, as well as your family, all suffer from the same symptoms while you are in your home, but symptoms seem to improve when you leave your house, then you may have a mold problem.
Though mold will make you feel like you have the flu, it can also give you certain respiratory issues as well. Because the spores are foreign bodies, your lungs will become irritated. Because of this, you will likely develop serious respiratory issues. It is important to address your mold problem immediately. Some mold issues could escalate and give you life-long respiratory issues.
24/7 Local Restoration Mold CleanUp
If you have any mold issues, it is important to call a professional. 24/7 Local Restoration MOld CleanUp is here for you and your mold-related needs. Contact us today in order to clean up your mold infestation.