Mold Restoration in Clover, SC
Mold is a very destructive force that is often underestimated. It is just a speck of green stuff, right? How bad can that be?
Well, mold is actually very destructive and can eat away at the supports of your home in a short amount of time. In just a 48-hour period, mold can grow from a speck to cover a large area of a room. Mold can typically occur when your HVAC system is not properly filtering an area, or if outside debris is tracked inside your house. If you have a storm in your area, you will typically want to check if any water or debris made it into your home. For example, a heavy storm would damage your roof, allowing water, sticks, and dirt to travel inside your house. Because all of these things aren’t meant to be in your home, they can initiate a mold outbreak.
Any time moisture is trapped inside your house, it will develop into a mold outbreak. So, any closed off area, such as your roof, inside your walls, and even under your floors, can develop a mold infestation. What is most frightening about mold outbreaks is that they are sometimes undetectable. Different people react to mold differently, which means it isn’t always easy to detect it. Some people have said that they can tell when mold has infested their house when they have allergy symptoms. Others have stated that mold will sometimes leave water stains in certain places, such as inside walls. Of course, these warning signs aren’t a definite or constant factor by any means. Sometimes, mold can silently grow, without any warning signs.
24/7 Local Restoration Mold Clean-Up
Mold can be dangerous if allowed to grow. Mold can decay an area and make it unstable. For instance, if your roof is compromised, you could be living under a “ticking bomb.” Because of this, it is important to have your home inspected for mold annually. If your home has been confirmed with a mold infestation, contact a professional to help clean the problem. Contact us today.